Oriented Games, an online game publishing unit of ACE Market listed Oriented Media Group Berhad, announced the commercial launch of Sanrio Digital’s?Hello Kitty? Online in Singapore and Malaysia.?Hello Kitty Online is the MMORPG of the popular Sanrio franchise, available to users in Singapore and Malaysia from the portal?www.gloot.net as well as major games retail outlets.
Another Day, a FPS game developed by Queen’s Soft, is going global with local publishing partners. ?For North America and Europe, KTH, a global licensor of Another Day, signed up with NHN USA (ijji.com) to operate the game in 5 languages (English, Spanish, French, Germany, Italian).
For Southeast Asian region that includes Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, The Winner Online is going to take over localization and game operation. The Winner Online is planning to launch commercial service by 2010.
- Operation 7 (OP7, FPS)
- Twelve Sky2 (십이지천 2: Kor, MMORPG)
- Developer: Alt1 (formerly known as GigaSoft)
- Local Publisher: Gamesoft
- Status: CS (30,000 players participated in OBT)
Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia
- Emil Chronicle Online (ECO, MMORPG)
- Developer: Gravity
- Local Publisher: Run Up Game (SG/MY), WaveGame (ID)
- Status: OBT (from 9/20) in SG and MY, Commercial Service in ID
- Atlantica (MMORPG)